• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 15 - Share to YouTube is temp Unavail

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should of known better - Cannot publish to YouTube now on Elements 15 - Share to YouTube is Temporarily unavailable. Eghha.

Besides that, man, what is up with the tool bar at the right? Taking up space for the editing down below......Not worth the upgrade nothing major.

Then to top it off I cannot export at 20 MBPS - Only 15 (no 20) then something else.

Also 14 version still is active and usable on my computer.

One other thing - Still no 4K..................

Sorry frustrated. Should of not upgraded so fast.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. I am getting the error message, "Share to YouTube is temporarily unavailable through Adobe Premiere Elements" I have not upgrades. I am using a PC running Windows, but I'm not sure what version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spoke with Adobe tech support and this is what they said -

"Its an on-going issue from youtube . Our Engineering team is connected with them to fix it asap ."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm amazed.  How did you get connected to Adobe tech support?  I ask because in forums for Elements, Lightroom and Photoshop it is common to read posts that say it never works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went here - Adobe Support

Scrolled all the way down to the bottom and clicked

Contact Us

Real help from real people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very good.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

peterd70922493 wrote:

I just spoke with Adobe tech support and this is what they said -

"Its an on-going issue from youtube . Our Engineering team is connected with them to fix it asap ."

Well said: ongoing issue...

Use the workaround. Uploading manually is a far more better way. You can make the output file any bitrate you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would not say it is far better option to manually upload. It is actually slower in the process.  Your statement is your opinion. I am however looking for a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Automatic uploads to YouTube with any software is always shaky.  There are too many connections, servers, passwords, etc.  One link falters and you get error messages.  The only rock solid way is to export the video as a final product, review it and use YouTube's uploading system.

4K is there and has been since at least version 13, both in and out.

What are you doing that only gives you one bitrate choice? There are lots of them.

Sorry you don't like the new layout.  I thought is was nice to put it all in one spot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4K is not there for YouTube uploads - I should of specified. I have never had a issue with YouTube uploads for as long as I have been using the program.

Can you provide a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have "upgraded " to Elements 15 from 10, and would love to manually upload, but the Sharing function now only seems to let me upload directly to YouTube if I use the presets, rather than saving the file to my computer. (In Elements 10, I could pick a YouTube preset and export it to my computer, then upload it to YouTube later. In fact, the presets seem to be very limited in Elements 15, compared to what was available in 10.)

So, this is a complaint hidden in a question, and also a question: (a) in what way is 15 an improvement over 10? (b) I can download mp4s, but what settings should I use for later uploading to YouTube?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues although it is with Version 14. I cannot share to YouTube at all with Adobe Premiere Elements 14.

I am assuming it is due to the fact that version 15 is out and something's been changed within the main software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is with YouTube, who keeps changing its interface controls.

I assume you've gone to Premiere Elements' preferences and updated the web services? If that doesn't work, then manually uploading an MP4 to YouTube is the only option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to refresh the web services, no luck. The strange thing is, I would of thought that would of made me log in again. However, this was not the case.

I also, tried removing version 14, no luck. I would of also thought 15 would of over wrote 14, that was not the case. I was showing 14 and 15 in programs and features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ozegran wrote:

I am assuming it is due to the fact that version 15 is out and something's been changed within the main software?

That is an incorrect assumption. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, can you provide a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

peterd70922493 wrote:

So, can you provide a solution?

This is a user forum.  Nobody here has connections with the coding group for Premier Elements.  Old versions don't get updated.  The last few versions have received minor updates that I assume fix bugs.  In other words, version 13 became 13.1. 

The solution has been posted.  Output a video to a finished version.  Then use YouTube's uploader. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry I am not seeing where the YouTube uploader has been fixed. Can you show me that please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The part of the software in Premier Elements in any version will not get changed to accommodate YouTube's changes.  Do to magic in the internet universe, some detail at YouTube will change, return, evolve or adjust and the YouTube uploading segement in your version of Premier Elements may work.  Consider it a pleasant surprise. 

The "normal" method of uploading to YouTube by most is to create a video on their computer.   They can watch that video on their computer, their TV or whatever.  Putting it on YouTube is a separate process.  Once the video is complete, it is a file on your computer like a document, song or spreadsheet.  Except that, it usually has a file name ending in ".mp4".   With Premier Elements closed and out of the way, you send the file to YouTube. 

The first screen at YouTube as the upload button in the upper right.

Upload Button.JPG

That will bring you to the working page.  Notice there are some other YouTube tools available. 

screen.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I am more looking for a fix NOT a workaround. Please if you can provide that solution that would be great. That is all I am looking for nothing else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As politely as I can write, you are not going to get anyone at Adobe to rewrite the code for you.  Nor are you going to get YouTube to change back whatever they changed. 

Again, I want to be polite, but this is a user forum.  The space is provided by Adobe, but it is intended for users to share with other users.  You always have the option of contacting Adobe's customer support directly.  There are links for that.  I've never done it, but most that do seem to use a "chat" system. 

I'm sorry if my solutions make you angry. 

There are only about five or six capable video editing programs under $100.  I've tried three and read about the rest.  I've found Premier Elements the most capable since version 9.  Video editing software coding is so complex that none are without flaws.  The core features have to work and do.  Convenience features, like background uploading to YouTube, can get quirky.  It not Adobe letting you down or cheating you.  It is the reality of the software/internet universe.

Buck up and use the WorkAround!  Or, throw the time you've invested learning this system away and start over with another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great thank you for you input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry it was not better news.  Keep your fingers crossed that it fixes itself.   You can also periodically check in the Help menu for updates.   Memory suggests that each version I've had since 9, got one update.  For each I could not tell any difference.  I assume that they were bug fixes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each version of Premiere Elements is a separate program. Newer versions do not overwrite older, and you can have several versions of the program on your computer at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OKay thanks.

I did find the YT setting in Explorer - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 15\sharingcenter\Web

However, I cannot read this file.

I did back it up and then delete it just to make sure I was looking at the correct thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines