• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many setting there in adobe after effects 2017 ?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I'm Santhosh kumar working in integra Software Services Pvt Ltd - India.  Any one please tell me how many setting have in Adobe after Effects 2017 or any Previous version?

If any Tool is there to check the after Effects settings. please guide me how to check. It's very useful for my knowledge update.

Thanks in Advance

S A N

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the settings are in the preferences. edit->preferences on PC, After Effects->Preferences on a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding Roei Tzoref.

Actually What I'm asking how many setting or parameters in this software.

That's mean number of tools setting, filter setting and control everything asking, overall count in this software I'm asking please update me.

Once again Thanks,

S A N

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

probably something like 20,421,133.... I am not sure there is anybody here in the forum that can answer that. maybe you should contact Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding Roei Tzoref.

Can you give me the adobe link, and just guide me how to contact in adobe forum

Thanks in Advance

S A N

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are asking a question that can not be answered.

Almost everyone uses third-party plugins with After Effects.  Very few people have identical After Effects setups.  Furthermore, I don't think anyone has ever taken the time to count each and every setting that can be adjusted in After Effects.

Considering that there are layer properties, scores of effects with their own settings, preferences, comp settings, customizable Render and Output Module settings, plus shape and text settings, the number could easily run into the thousands... or TENS of thousands.

If you are new to After Effects, you should start here:

After Effects tutorials

You will get NOWHERE just by counting settings.  It is an irrelevant concern.  Give it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm very curious about why you wish to know this number?

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines