• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computer sound muffled after opening AE

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer audio is really distorted sounding (like AM radio) after I open AE. I get a click sound and then it switches to the shitty sound quality. I think this has happened with a couple other CC apps after the update.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which update? What audio are you using? Do you mean your whole system's audio or just in AE?

What computer are you using? We don't even know if it's Mac or PC!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE 2017 and also happening in Premier as well.

System Version: macOS 10.12 (16A323)

Sound Output Bluetooth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this sound issue happening only in your Adobe apps or does the sound for the whole computer go fuzzy? I mean, if you're listening to iTunes or Spotify or something, does it sound okay?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try the latest update that came out last night: After Effects CC (November 2017) Bug-Fix Update Is Now Available

This update is 14.0.1 and might fix this. It certainly fixes several other disturbing issues - especially for Mac users. It does not fix all the bugs that are new with the CC 2017 release (Known issues in After Effects CC 2017), but it does fix some issues that have been plaguing After Effects since the first parts of the new architecture showed up in the CC 2015 release.

If you can't see the update yet, you may need to wait a while until you see it as it can take up to 24 hours to populate an update across all the data centers. You may need to log out, relaunch the Creative Cloud app, and log in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope didn't work.

I called Adobe support and this is a known issue.

Work around (it's a bluetooth issue). Is to switch to Internal Speak and then back to headphones or what have you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing what worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines