• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change colour of crop overlays

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having difficulty looking at the white crop overlays in LR (CC 2017) when working on B&W images as they get lost in the image.  How do I change the colour of the crop overlays to red, green.black or anothe colour?​

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The crop overlay on my Lightroom is a semi transparent gray color. I'm not understanding what you are seeing. Can you post a screenshot? By the way, do you REALLY have Lightroom CC 2017? I haven't seen it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 17.39.34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 17.42.09.png

The CC update today was labelled CC 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received Photoshop CC 2017. But the screenshot you posted indicates that you are using Lightroom CC 2015.7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR, PS and BR  were updated from Adobe CC this morning.

Note the screenshot says PS and BR are labelled 2017 while LR is still labelled 2015. One might be forgiven assuming that CC (2017) also referred to LR.  Anybody else noticed that LR takes ages to launch under MacOS (Sierra)?

Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 18.07.39.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to forgive. I just wondered if  I was behind the times. Updates can be confusing,, that's for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

:-))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can press the O Key to change the type of overlay. But I don't know of a method to change the color of the lines. The lines are not that bright white on my computer. They are gray.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines