Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cc update - now illustrator just trial version

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I downloaded the newest version of the CC with my student Adobe ID. Now illustrator is just working in a trial version - al other programs are still working. It says I don't have a license for illustrator, but that's not true.

What can I do to make my illustrator work normal again?

Can somebody help me?

best

maurice

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Hi Mauricer4402303,

I see you have an active Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums, however i don't see any active subscription.
Please share the Email id under which you have your subscription in a private message.

Meanwhile you may also try :https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account-membership/cc-reverts-to-trial.html

Feel free to update the thread in case of any other queries !

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mauricer4402303,

I see you have an active Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums, however i don't see any active subscription.
Please share the Email id under which you have your subscription in a private message.

Meanwhile you may also try :https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account-membership/cc-reverts-to-trial.html

Feel free to update the thread in case of any other queries !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines