• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivating devices remotely not available to me

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi the option to deactivate devices from your adobe account page is not available for me. Is there a similar way where I can do this? I find it quite troublesome if I have more than two computers cause I have to sign out from the actual computer if I want to use my programs on a third computer.

Activated Devices new.jpg

Taken from Sign in and sign out to activate or deactivate Creative Cloud apps

Quote:

Screen look different? In countries served by Digital River, Adobe's e-commerce partner, the Manage plan page looks different and has different options available. After you click Manage plan, if you don't see an Activated devices section, use one of the other methods described above to sign out of your Creative Cloud apps.

I live in Singapore. Does that means that deactivating devices remotely is not available to me in my country?

(it will suck if it available only in some countries cause this method is so convenient.)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ariel_koh,

I see you have an active subscription under the same Adobe ID as with forums.

You can have creative cloud installed and signed in on two computers, as long as you only use it on one at a time. Download and install as you did on the first computer, sign in to your Adobe account on the Adobe website using your Adobe ID, download the Cloud desktop app, then download the software. Sign out on a computer that you will not be using: sign in and sign out of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app

Hope this information is helpful !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Ariel_Koh is already aware of signing in and out and the 2 activation limit.

The question relates to remote deactivation via the CC account page.

I have that option available. ariel_koh does not. Any reason for the difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do have the issue and there is mo option to deactivate remotely. I am also wondering what is the reason for that!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines