• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any other stock contributors finding that Adobe's rejection process is terrible?

Engaged ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting numerous clips rejected for model release issues (releases I've used on all other sites without problems) and Adobe doesn't tell me what's wrong with them, and my inquiries to ask for more details are ignored.

I'm also getting clips rejected for intellectual property reasons, and these same clips passed on Shutterstock, who, in my experience have the toughest and most stringent legal restrictions.  Again, inquires as to what intellectual properties my clips are violating are ignored.  Just a blanket canned rejection with no specific information.

Basically, the inability to communicate with curators is making submitting to Adobe Stock extremely frustrating.  I'm using the contributor.adobe.stock.com/contact URL to ask questions (as directed by an Adobe support guy in Indonesia/India who said that Adobe Stock contributors do not get phone support), but no one is listening at that URL is seems.  Feeling very similar to bug reports I send in to Adobe.... off into a black hole. No response. No communication.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Hi Michael,

I checked my records and found that I had responded to your email on October 28. Please check your spam folder to make sure it didn't land there and be sure to update your email preferences if it did so that you can receive email from Adobe.com.

My response was the following....

Thank you for writing. I looked at a couple of the clips you listed and it appears you are correct about the releases. The name of the parent must be legibly printed and a signature is required. It must be indic

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still haven't received any communication from Adobe regarding my requests for more details regarding rejections of some of my clips.  Can anyone at Adobe help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

I checked my records and found that I had responded to your email on October 28. Please check your spam folder to make sure it didn't land there and be sure to update your email preferences if it did so that you can receive email from Adobe.com.

My response was the following....

Thank you for writing. I looked at a couple of the clips you listed and it appears you are correct about the releases. The name of the parent must be legibly printed and a signature is required. It must be indicated on the release what the relationship is to the minor model. This information is missing from the release you submitted.

It looks like clip 124570910 was approved by accident as the reviewer must not have noticed the missing parent name. I have put that file back into "remind to complete" mode so you can update the release there also.

We do accept releases from other agencies but we recommend you use ours when given the opportunity. You can download a copy of our release from this link if interested: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/legal/model-release.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat.  I've corrected those model release issues, but all of them have now been rejected as non-compliant.  Please let me know why they've been rejected.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have responded to the ticket you sent regarding this issue. Please follow up through that channel.

Thanks,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've asked Adobe for more information about why some of my clips were rejected, but I haven't heard anything back as of yet. Can someone at Adobe assist me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines