• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading file name as "Print Document"

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we have 4 people using Acrobat DC.  When downloading a PDF from our system for two of us the file Saves with the subject and details pulled form the file, however the other two when they save the file simple saves as PRINT DOCUMENT.

I'm hoping someone can help, as it is much easier to email the file Direct with the document details saved rather than having to download the PRINT DOCUMENT, save as and then attached it in a file.

I'm guessing this is a properties issue but I can't seem to figure out what it is.

Thanks!

Richelle

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Richellew45014232,

I am afraid its beyond our control.

So I request you to contact your vendor who can make changes to the filename as per requirement.

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richellew45014232,

Please confirm the os and application versions you are using.

Also please confirm the source of the files and the location you are saving them too.

Have you created these files or received them?

Are you experiencing this issue with all the files?

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for responding. I think we ae all on Windows 10 OS 64 bit. The source of the PDF is coming for our Rental Management system “Current RMS”, we download our rental agreements/quotes etc from that system. This is the only place I have experienced the Print Document file name.

I hope this helps!

Richelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Richellew45014232,

I am afraid its beyond our control.

So I request you to contact your vendor who can make changes to the filename as per requirement.

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines