• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to browse Lightroom's library module during export.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It seems that during export, the library module will not let me browse through the other folders. It just keeps pushing my view to the folder where I am exporting to.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Simon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

You would choose the photos to export by selecting them in a folder before opening the 'Export' module.

If you want to gather photos from several library folders, you can do it two ways-

1. Add the photos from any folders to a collection and export from there. Key-press 'B' will place selected photos in the "Target" collection.

2. Select multiple folders in the Folder panel- Hold Ctrl/Cmd as you click each folder to select them, then select photos to export.

If you are in the Export dialog- the dest

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You would choose the photos to export by selecting them in a folder before opening the 'Export' module.

If you want to gather photos from several library folders, you can do it two ways-

1. Add the photos from any folders to a collection and export from there. Key-press 'B' will place selected photos in the "Target" collection.

2. Select multiple folders in the Folder panel- Hold Ctrl/Cmd as you click each folder to select them, then select photos to export.

If you are in the Export dialog- the destination folder is either 'Fixed' as per the "Export Location" panel, unless you have set -

[Export too:  Choose folder later (useful for presets)]

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines