• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse 2017: Error: Failed to update CRCs for some of the included files

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My site was fine, it was uploading properly (to business catalyst) with updates.

After installing Muse 2017, however, everytime I try to update I get this message:

Adobe Muse CC has encountered an error and will now exit. Please report the last few actions you took leading up to this error to the Adobe Muse CC team.

Failed to update the CRCs for some of the included files. Possible reasons: circular references / not all included files were reported correctly / some included files were not exported.

I looked up the problem online and realized it must be an issue with the assets and their names (From this article: Muse: error failed to update the CRCs )

So, I relinked ALL my assets, as well as giving them new COMPLETLY different names.

I'm stuck, I have no clue what is causing this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Participation in the Muse Prerelease Program is under a Non-Disclosure Agreement. All discussion of the beta builds and beta program should be limited to the private http://museprerelease.com forum.

For others reading this thread, the Adobe Muse Prerelease Program is available to all active subscribers who can accept the terms of the Non-Disclosure Agreement. You can join by going to http://museprerelease.com

The prerelease build installs along side the shipping build. The two don't have any over

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please send us your .muse file to muse-support@adobe.com with a link to this thread or via dropbox , so that we can look into the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please download the beta build from below link which fixes this issue.
http://museprerelease.com/discussion/4462/muse-cc-2017-0-1-hotfix#latest

Thanks
Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Participation in the Muse Prerelease Program is under a Non-Disclosure Agreement. All discussion of the beta builds and beta program should be limited to the private http://museprerelease.com forum.

For others reading this thread, the Adobe Muse Prerelease Program is available to all active subscribers who can accept the terms of the Non-Disclosure Agreement. You can join by going to http://museprerelease.com

The prerelease build installs along side the shipping build. The two don't have any overlap.

Adobe Muse CC FAQ

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a little bit overwhelmed reading forums. I'm having the same issue having this entire site completed www.peakhydronics.com

I've already uploaded the entire website but needed to re-order my layers as the menu was appearing behind the content on some pages. Now when I go to re-load the new files I have the same message pop up. What can I do to fix this and get this site up asap?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow I fixed it by deleting the contact forum widget and then re placing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue here, using the Muse 2017 version.

Just by changing the font of the "submit" button on the contact form I solved the problem.

Give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yup.. change the font worked for some reason...  it must be some code that gets executed only on a change in the new 2017 version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to change the font, but I still cannot export to HTML.  Any other solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines