Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hyperlink field shifted

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I have a strange issue with a website I am building using Adobe Muse. I have published it here: (Home)

on business catalyst.

The issue I am having is the mouse over for the links 'our programs' and 'make a donation'

When they are in the initial position, the hyperlink fields cover the entire text. But when you scroll down and the parallax effect is implemented, the rollover area shifts or minimizes significantly.

Any ideas as to why this is happeneing and what I can do to change it within Muse or will I need to go into Dw to fix?

TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

raulc65058372 wrote:

Hello:

I have a strange issue with a website I am building using Adobe Muse. I have published it here: (Home)

on business catalyst.

The issue I am having is the mouse over for the links 'our programs' and 'make a donation'

When they are in the initial position, the hyperlink fields cover the entire text. But when you scroll down and the parallax effect is implemented, the rollover area shifts or minimizes significantly.

Any ideas as to why this is happeneing and what I can do to

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

raulc65058372 wrote:

Hello:

on business catalyst.

Any ideas as to why this is happeneing and what I can do to change it within Muse or will I need to go into Dw to fix?

TIA

you have items moving over the top of your links... they are still there but under other junk

Screenshot (329).png

I would first try adding a new top layer for the menu so it sits above everything else

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that was easy enough. Muse has some interesting little quirks!!! It is so useful..beats wireframing in Ps or Ai. Thanks !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines