• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom preview window glitching into "blocks" of other history previews.

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am a new member of the exciting world of Adobe Creative Cloud! I was trying out Lightroom for some of my photos. For some reason, when ever I make any edits to my photos, Lightroom's preview window will glitch into "blocks" of other images that was made in the history of editing the image. It only happens for 1 second, and goes to normal. But immediately starts to do it again if I make any other changes. Hope anyone can help thanks!

Specs:

Windows 10 64bit.

Intel Core i7 4790k (4th gen)

Nvidia GTX 750 Ti

16GB HyperX Ram

Asus Z97 Deluxe

Adobe Lightroom glitching.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

LR and the latest versions of Nvidia drivers don't play nice together in the same sandbox.  See this article for what to do: Image previews and thumbnails look tiled or broken on Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LR and the latest versions of Nvidia drivers don't play nice together in the same sandbox.  See this article for what to do: Image previews and thumbnails look tiled or broken on Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines