• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Import Issue

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help. Recently when I import my files LR sets up a folder of the imports at the top of the library and not in the folder I have selected. When I try and move the images to my folders it says they already there which they do show in my C Drive. But when I click on the folder in the C drive through LR the images are not there. Any idea what I can do as this never used to happen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the full path to these locations.

What is your OS? Did you lately update the OS?

Version of LR?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR.pngLR1.png

I am using Windows 10 and LR CC. Above are screenshots of the before and after import. You can see that there has been a Rhossili folder added at the top where previously the images would go direct to the Rhossili folder already set up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Folders - Tr... and Pictures - Tr.. does not indicate the same location on the files system.

As asked before, please post the full path of these two, i.e. C:\Users\...

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot.png

My import screen screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not answered F. McLion​ questions.  We need to know the Lightroom version.  Latest version is Lightroom 2015.7 CC.  Is that what you have? 

Your import screenshot shows nothing that can help. We need to see the import source and destination that causes this.  Having said that, it appears that you might be Adding the photos rather than Copying them to the destination.  In that case they are still on the source, which appears to be you camera card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by import, the setting is add, and not copy.

second option now, when the files allready in the folder, in the library of LR, right click on the folder and choose sync folder.

hope this help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines