Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting handwriting from PDF to Word- substitution of incorrect symbols

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need to transfer a large number of forms from PDF to Word because that's the only format I'm able to submit it in. The forms are filled in with handwriting. I do NOT need to edit the handwriting.

I'm finding that the conversions have accepted some handwriting, and just had it as a sort of image, not altering it from the handwritten form at all. This is great.

However, the program tries to convert some handwriting, and ends up substituting a load of random symbols or letters.

I wondered if anyone knows of a way to tell the converter to just...chill out, and do ALL of the handwriting as uneditable.

To be frank, the whole document could be a massive image and that works, as long as it's saved as a Word document. (ffs..)

Thanks to anyone who can help.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two steps will get it done.  With Acrobat - PDF content exported to image file format. With MS Word - import/inset the image files.

(Edit) Another option - Print PDF, scan the paper with the scanner output image going into an MS Word file.

Be well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I can indeed scan as an image, then just put that in word, which saves a few steps. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines