• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Colors from clr file not working properly

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the latest version of Animate CC installed running on a 2015 MacBook Pro 15. I have a character that I have been working on in different files and have saved our the colour palette for him to an Animate colour file (clr). But when I follow the instructions in the documentation to add this colour file to a new document nothing happens except the default palette just opens. I have made sure my character palette is selected when I go to save colors but all that seems to be saving is the default colour palette.

The only way I been able to get the colours I need loaded is to add them to the default palette and then save this to a file then replace it at the other end and drag them into a new palette.

Am I missing something here? I thought I should be able to save a palette other than the default palette.

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Hi,

Exporting and importing of color palettes using CLR file is currently not supported for custom palettes. There is already an internal bug logged for adding this functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Exporting and importing of color palettes using CLR file is currently not supported for custom palettes. There is already an internal bug logged for adding this functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines