• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

id cc 2017. what is that?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

at the right corner on the top of my windows there is a empty frame pointing to adobe stock. it doesn't change, move, nor can't it be removed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s a search box for those that wish to buy stock images from Adobe Stock.

It’s actually quite convenient and is hardly intrusive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks. i know the aim of it. but i couldn't remove since i installed id cs17.

i had to restart id twice, then the open frame/white space disappeared.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-06 um 11.54.17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fritz,

We suspect that the issue can be due to the specific location of install of InDesign on you machine.

To confirm the same, please let us the know the full path of installation of InDesign CC 2017.

Thanks and Regards

Pragya Kandari

InDesign Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to delete your preferences. I had the same issue, but it disappeared after resetting the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, and found this thread after a quick online search. Seeing the picture that amaarora​posted, I was able to see that there is supposed to be a "close" button in the top right corner. There wasn't on mine, but clicking in that corner did make the box go away. Hopefully that will help someone else who is having the same issue. It was pretty annoying.

By the way, BobLevine​, your answer wasn't at all helpful. The user presented a problem, and rather than taking the time to read and understand what they were asking, and trying to find a solution, you dismissed it out of hand. Not only that, but you actually argued in favor of the big empty box. Why bother responding?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, the box was also blank at my end. Clicking in the corner where the CLOSE is suppose to be did worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please check if u see "close" written on top right corner of the box. It can be closed and hence removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Picture4.png

BarbBinder was talking about this "close.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amaarro: that window doesn't show up at all on my Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the new search box to search for Adobe Stock images, as per Bob, or to search Adobe Help files. There is no close option, Amaarora, but it is tucked nicely out of the way.

InDesign CCss_023.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines