• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hi i have recently had the problem of my lightroom not reading my raw files off a card. i haven't chained anything and the issue only started when i updated my LR to the latest version. the photos are coming up in lihtroom and are all checked but then won

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi I have recently had the problem of my lightroom not reading my raw files off a card. I haven't chained anything and the issue only started when I updated my LR to the latest version. The photos are coming up in lightroom and are all checked but then won't import. I have never had this issue and am totally flummoxed. Please could someone advise me of what I should do ...not being a tech I'm afraid I need it in idiot guide.

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Check what the destination is set to in the import window. Make sure you have Write permissions to the folder that is selected.

What computer and operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check what the destination is set to in the import window. Make sure you have Write permissions to the folder that is selected.

What computer and operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Victoria,

When you say, "...but then won't import," what exactly do you mean? Are you getting an error message? What are the import settings? (Move, Copy, Add)? Do you have write permission in the destination folder?

There are many questions, so please give us more information. Please start with your OS and version, and your version of Lightroom. Then describe what happens in as much detail as possible when you try to import.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines