Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 Adobe apps have ceased to work

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Dreamweaver and Photoshop don't work anymore. Windows 10 says that the app has ceased to work and that it is looking for a solution.

I'm on a new computer, I've desactived the old one. It has worked 24 hours and now I get this error message for any Adobe program. I received a notification that my account has been suspended but I can connect the manager and my subscription seems active.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your answer, but resetting the preferences has not solved the problem.

I think that the problem has started after a windows update

Photoshop and Dreamweaver don't work, but I've trying to install another Adobe program and this one works fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, I can no use Photoshop cc 2017 or Lightroom or bridge because of the absence  of Adobe Creative Cloud.

I have tried to find out how to download that App and re- install it - but as of yet unsuccessful ..any advice would be welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall your problematic programs (Uninstall or remove Creative Cloud apps), and then reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks,

but this is what I've done first

also updated the video card's driver

and other advices found in the web such as removing a supposed problematic file

nothing worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it has been solved quite rapidly by adobe support

One had to rename a Windows file, the person took the control of the computer and I don't remember which one it was...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sounds good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw this after I posted my very similar question but Photoshop quit working months ago after an update but I use Lightroom mostly anyway. I have been updating every app through CC and Bridge freezes and quits as soon as you open it, always. Photoshop 2017 and now says that it didn't install correctly and needs to be uninstalled and then reinstalled. I did do this 2 or 3 times a few months ago and still fails to open. LR is working but not that well after you develop a couple of photos and it is frustrating as heck. Last time I did a uninstall and then reinstall, Adobe changed my account to a new customer on a trial period and this lasted for months before customer service finally was able to correct my account even with it showing my join date and years of monthly payments! I still had to prove that I was not a new customer??? So, I want to avoid that nightmare too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lavasoft extension is a known conflict with several Adobe products including Dreamweaver, Photoshop & After Effects.  Removing Lavasoft and related DLL files fixes the problem.

Open your Windows Event Viewer from your Start menu.  If the faulting module  is "LavasoftTcpService64.dll" (or something similar) then Lavasoft is your culprit.

Photoshop crashes with Lavasoft Chrome extension installed

If your faulting module is identified as something different, try updating your graphics drivers.  Very often Windows pushes out updates that do not include your card maker's latest stable drivers.  Go directly to the card maker's web site.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Nancy. i reinstalled about 5 times and Photoshop 2017 and Bridge started working but I mostly have just been in Lightroom so I don't know if it would crash on start up right now but I will check out your suggestions as I am pretty much clueless on most computer system and services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines