• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

air23 rtmfp speex

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing some work on voip app, and I found using speex as audio codec and rtmfp as protocol contribute to odd voice when communication starts.After a while the voice returns to normal.The terminal I used was Xperia Z1 with Android 4.2 and Android 4.4.Does anybody know why this happened and how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the name of the program you use so a Moderator may move this message to the correct program forum

This forum is not about help with programs... a program would be Photoshop or Dreamweaver or Muse or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I forgot it...Thanks for your advice(@John T Smith).What I'm using is flash builder. And I'm using flex4.9.1 along with air23.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines