• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shopify checkout getting "404 Error File not Found"

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I built an e-commerce site, www.shoppitterpatter.com, and using Shopify for the shopping cart.  Everything was working perfectly and just recently starting getting an error when you add something to the cart and click "check out."

I have contacted Shopify and they said it sounds like a problem with the host.  I have contacted BlueHost and they say it seems to be a problem with the html created by Shopify.  I am really hoping someone can view the html and see if you see anything weird.  I'm not certain what I need to attach so I have attached a screen shot of the error and the code that creates the "Add to Cart" buttons.  Here is a link to the Muse file.

Add to cart html generated from Shopify:

<div data-embed_type="product" data-shop="pitter-patter-childrens-boutique.myshopify.com" data-product_name="Owl Appliqué Legging Set" data-product_handle="owl-applique-legging-set" data-has_image="false" data-display_size="compact" data-redirect_to="cart" data-buy_button_text="Add to cart" data-buy_button_out_of_stock_text="Out of Stock" data-buy_button_product_unavailable_text="Unavailable" data-button_background_color="fbff92" data-button_text_color="000000" data-product_modal="false" data-product_title_color="000000" data-next_page_button_text="Next page"></div>

<script type="text/javascript">

document.getElementById('ShopifyEmbedScript') || document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="https://widgets.shopifyapps.com/assets/widgets/embed/client.js" id="ShopifyEmbedScript"><\/script>');

</script>

<noscript><a href="https://pitter-patter-childrens-boutique.myshopify.com/cart/26230043656:1" target="_blank">Buy Owl Appliqué Legging Set</a></noscript>

Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 6.10.41 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

That's what I thought Sanjit_Das.  I have not had any issues uploading the site.  Everything, strangely, seems to be working fine now though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elevatedVUE,

Can you please share the Muse file to identify the issue seperately ?

Thanks,

Suhasini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I provided a link to DropBox with the Muse file in it.

Dan

I apologize for any typos. Voice recognition may have been utilized in the content of this email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

elevatedVUE wrote:

I have contacted Shopify and they said it sounds like a problem with the host. I have contacted BlueHost and they say it seems to be a problem with the html created by Shopify.

Bluehost is a wordpress server... thats the underlining problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a recommended hosting service for Muse sites?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no specific recommendation for hosting provider , you can host your site with any provider.

We have documentation on exporting sites to popular hosting providers:

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/using/uploading-site-third-party-hosting.html

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I thought Sanjit_Das.  I have not had any issues uploading the site.  Everything, strangely, seems to be working fine now though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines