• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign Language course Ebook

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a sign language course tutorial Ebook.

I want to put a video if it can be view at iPhone and iPad.

If it is impossible, I want to put JPG sequence picture or animation pictures to show a sign language.

Is it safe to put a video without heavy weight uploading?

I want to share the ebook to iPhone, iPad and other mobile device to be able to view easily without waiting for uploading.

Please let me know which format I should publish.Thank you!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at Fixed Layout ePub, alternatively, for Mac only devices, iBooks Author.

TrainSimple.com and Lynda.com have excellent online video tutorials on optimising video for digital publications and how to create FXL ePubs and iBooks Author.

If you're not needing to monetise the book, you might consider InDesign's Publish Online.

(By the way, I assume you're proficient in using InDesign and its sister applications like Photoshop, otherwise you'll have a steep learning curve ahead!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great information Derek thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines