• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Troubles with RAW files from Sony A7RII

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have troubles when I import files from my Sony A7RII. Lightroom reduces the size of my RAW files. He imports files 5168/3448 pixels, although they should be twice this size. On the memory card the files are ok. When I use a Sony A900 ( 24,4 MP) everything works fine.

Does anyone knows where it comes from

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

I don't have that camera. I'm still using a 24 megapixel small sensor camera. I looked up the specifications for your model, and it would appear that your camera is set to take a "medium" sized full frame image or a large APS -C image. Here is a screenshot from the online specs:

Capture.JPG

The Lightroom import process doesn't do anything to your images. In fact, you cannot change the size of an image in Lightroom. It seems that you need to double check the image size settings in your camera setup menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just have seen that I have the same problem whith the camera raw from phtoshop (LRCC 2015, photoshopCC 2017)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have that camera. I'm still using a 24 megapixel small sensor camera. I looked up the specifications for your model, and it would appear that your camera is set to take a "medium" sized full frame image or a large APS -C image. Here is a screenshot from the online specs:

Capture.JPG

The Lightroom import process doesn't do anything to your images. In fact, you cannot change the size of an image in Lightroom. It seems that you need to double check the image size settings in your camera setup menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer. You are right my camera was set on aps size when I used it to make a video and I didn't realize that the video settings werre still on. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines