• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save my project as a 4k Ultra HD video

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try and export my project to a 4K Ultra HD (highest quality) file it spends over 4 hours doing it but it only saves a low quality version. It claims it will be 85gb but only ends up being about 7gb. Am I doing something wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please list a lot more detail about the camera, the clips, the project, your output selections and the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot of your export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how to post a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all there is no point in exporting Gopro footage to xavc and especially 200 mbps.

4K Gopro is about 60 mbps.

Can your export disk handle the file size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a real amateur with all this so bear with me. Yes, plenty of room on my SSHD. Can you advise on the settings needed to export my GoPro video to 4K. MP4-XAVC-S seems to be the only option for 4K.

Looks like if I set the quality to mid it changes to 100 mbps and at low it goes down to 30 mbps but still XAVC-S is my only option. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have a GoPro.  I do have a couple of Panasonic cameras that shoot 4K.  In Premier Elements, the output options for 4K are only included in the XAVC selection.  I think the "S" may mean Sony, because I've seen XAVC with other suffixes. 

With my Panasonic 4K footage as source files, I use the XAVC-S output sequence, find the Advance button and then the "Match Source" button.  I'm pleased with how it works.

Unfortunately I can't tell you exactly where to look for the buttons!  I'm still on the ancient version 13.  But, I might buy 15 because it is on sale today, and until the 10th, at Adobe!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put together a project using GoPro video clips. Added text and music. The project is 59 min long. I can save it with all other selections of HD qualitIies except 4K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines