• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

created with a trial version of premiere elements 12

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,after importing videos to the timeline clips are overwritten with "CREATED WITH TRIAL VERSION OF PREMIERE ELEMENTS 12"I reinstalled Premiere Elements !2 with the installation disc and entered the Reg No and the problem still persists.I have used this version for about 3 years with no problems. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into the directory folder where your .prel project file(s) are saved and delete the folder called Adobe Premiere Elements Preview Files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve,I tried what you suggested also checked for updates,uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem still persists.My son-in-law checked and the registration number that came with the disc is in Adobes record.Anyway thanks for your suggestion. R.Whiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines