• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get the .msi installer

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I registered a long while ago, but I have not yet received an email for the .MSI. I need the flash .msi for yet another adobe zero day, but I apparently cannot get it without the link.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please private message me the email address used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  If a public email address (e.g. yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc) was used the application would have been denied.  Since the distribution license is for enterprise distribution a business/organization/non-public email address is required.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy Maria

i have also this problem with msi installer, i need the msi package for our company, i send the license contract to adobe but i have no link to my mail.

can you help me.

thanks

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi michaelt80879408

I will notify the licensing team to resend the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi michaelt80879408 ,

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirmed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@franklinl87496952

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi michaelt80879408

The licensing team resent the email on 04-Nov.  Please confirm if you did or did not, receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Thanks I have the link now for flash player 23.0.0.207

Will it be possible to get the download link for flash player 23.0.0.205

Mohi Uddin

Client Facing Infrastructure

London ISS

Mohi.Uddin@barings.com<mailto:Mohi.Uddin@barings.com>

t +44 (0) 207 2141192

WWW.BARINGS.COM<http://www.barings.com/> Follow Barings on Twitter<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__twitter.com_Barings&d=DQMGaQ&c=tZM_Q8V9rXgzEMSUo0Jo4g&r=z22O2HqewZ0mrkaRjYXiNLnE3y_vxUIrOHUN7oFVqJg&m=wOR6VzP5v79TFhi0Zk_on4utbmzuHAA5SKUp_rFBWnU&s=NWkBmegSM9ofFCVd1wXmSPBCgH1HMVPeyYpGg47YX4s&e=> and LinkedIn<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linkedin.com_company_barings&d=DQMGaQ&c=tZM_Q8V9rXgzEMSUo0Jo4g&r=z22O2HqewZ0mrkaRjYXiNLnE3y_vxUIrOHUN7oFVqJg&m=wOR6VzP5v79TFhi0Zk_on4utbmzuHAA5SKUp_rFBWnU&s=9tHYId6bhFHG1FJstyB071Gaf3fzOvciOkNymui03AI&e=>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mohiu67590921

Version 23.0.0.207 is the latest most secure version.  Unless you need to install the older non-secure version you really should install 23.0.0.207.  However, 23.0.0.205 is available on the Archived Adobe Flash Player versions ​ page.  But again, you really should install the latest, most secure version.  See the Release Notes Flash Player 23 AIR 23 for information on what's included in the 23.0.0.207 release.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we registered twice for the msi files never got a reply. Need them urgently!!!

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi herru2085885

I'll notify the licensing team to resend the email

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi herru2085885 ,

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

herru2085885

The licensing team resent the email on 09-Nov.  Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maria,

I have simillar question - where I can find a package for offline installation.

Interested Adobe Flash for Firefox and for Internet Explorer (for Windows).

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe and apply for the distribution license. You would get an email from noreply@adobe.com which would have a pdf. From the pdf you would get a link(valid for a period of 1 year) from where you can download the msi for distribution.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Can you confirm the licensing team has emailed franklinl87496952​ the distribution license? I'm with the same organization and we need this MSI file ASAP.

Thank you for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cnewman2010 ,

I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue. need the msi file to distribute using sccm. no email sent for download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mohiu67590921

I have notified the licensing team to resend the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mohiu67590921

The licensing team has resent the email. Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can I download the latest version of flash player version 24.0.0.186 in a msi format.

will I need to email you guys every time I need a msi version?

thanks,

Mohi Uddin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@mohiu67590921

You do not need to email/apply for a distribution license every time there is a release.  The distribution agreement is valid for one year.  Go to the website in the email we sent you to download the latest version.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

enterprise edition for our company. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines