• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2017 Trial Mode Error

Participant ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a subscriber to Photoshop for a couple of years now. Just downloaded Photoshop CC 2017 and started getting the message "Trial Mode Evaluation Days Left: 15".

How do I turn this off.

Thanks in Advance - Sam

PS - Just opened Photoshop CC 2015.5 and I get the same message.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to pay for your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

if that fails to resolve the problem, Troubleshooting FAQ: What should I do if I have a membership but my app is acting as if I have a tri...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the steps you listed worked. I still get the same message (now it says 13 days) in both Photoshop cc 2017 and 2015.5.

Sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that accepts cookies and allows popups, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is still not solved. I called Adobe help (waited about 20 minutes) and got someone with a heavy accent (from India I believe) and I could not understand what he was saying, so I gave up on the call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

retry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines