• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very confused by this website [How to reinstall Lightroom and Photoshop Elements from 2007 on new MacBook Pro?]

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom and Elements CD's from 2007.  I haven't used either in about 3 years.  I want to install Lightroom on my new Macbook Pro but for the life of me I can't find where to plug in my serial number and start using it again.  My laptop doesn't have a CD drive, so I need to download it again.

Help me please, because Adobe isn't helping me at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't indicate what version of Lightroom that you have on disk. So here's the link to the Lightroom download page. You only need to download the last version for the version you have on disk. For instance, if you are using Lightroom 3 then you only need to download and install Lightroom 3.6. After you install and start Lightroom it will indicate that it is a trial version. On that screen you will find a place to indicate that you have a serial number. Check that box, and then you will be presented with a screen where you can input the serial number.

Adobe - Lightroom : For Macintosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the programs are from 2007 they are probably Lightroom 1 and Elements 6 or close and probably will not install and/or run on your new Macbook Pro but you could always download Lightroom from the link Jim provided and try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines