• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in problem to Adobe Photoshop 9 and Premiere Elements 9

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a valid Adobe ID and Password, but am unable to sign in to either program.  I keep getting error message 400.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears Adobe Revel has been shut down.

I appreciate your previous response, however I am far from being a computer expert in programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 9.

Since I have the original installation disk, will my inability to sign in to either program resolve by removing and reinstalling both programs?

And if Photoshop.com is gone and Revel is shut down, I don't understand what disabling all preferences and creating shortcuts will accomplish.  Also in C:/programs I see no file extensions; i.e .exe.

I currently have Windows 10 OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

wayneg96884498 wrote:

Since I have the original installation disk, will my inability to sign in to either program resolve by removing and reinstalling both programs?

No, see the answers to your other questions:

I don't understand what disabling all preferences and creating shortcuts will accomplish.

You will be opening it from a different location which will bypass the Welcome Screen and that message. 

wayneg96884498 wrote:

Also in C:/programs I see no file extensions; i.e .exe.

I currently have Windows 10 OS.

You have to enable file extensions to be seen:

Windows 10:

1. Click Start and then click File Explorer.
  2. Click the View tab in File Explorer and then click the Options button (or click the drop down menu and click Change folder and search options)
  3. Click the View tab at the top of Folder Options.
  4. Click OK.

from here:

Windows 10 alllow file extension

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines