• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE 14.0 unresponsive on preview stop

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. Using late 2015 MBP15" with quad-core i7 and 16GB RAM.

One of the comps in a project I noticed can get unresponsive when previewing (by hitting the spacebar) and pausing. The actual preview plays along with the audio. If I hit the spacebar again or hit esc, it will still continue caching and playing further down the comp and then loop it out forever. It never pauses really and makes AE unresponsive. I'm not using any 3rd party effects in the comp. I'm not using anything heavy on the CPU either. Any other comp or pre-comp works just fine.

I'm happy to give more information on this. Just let me know what is needed to troubleshoot.

If you guys have noticed any ismilar behaviour, what's your remedy?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please see the response in this thread.

AE2017: looping playback beachball

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everybody who is having this issue, please install the latest update that came out last night: After Effects CC (November 2017) Bug-Fix Update Is Now Available

This update is 14.0.1 and should be a bug fix for this and several other disturbing issues - especially for Mac users. It does not fix all the bugs that are new with the CC 2017 release (Known issues in After Effects CC 2017), but it does fix some issues that have been plaguing After Effects since the first parts of the new architecture showed up in the CC 2015 release.

If you can't see the update yet, you may need to wait a while until you see it as it can take up to 24 hours to populate an update across all the data centers. You may need to log out, relaunch the Creative Cloud app, and log in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines