• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE ANIMATE ANIMATIONS NOT VIEWABLE IN LIVE PREVIEW

Contributor ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

little help. just upgraded to dreamweaver 2017 and i am unable to review in live preview my adobe edge animations. if i upload them to the site and view them that way they work perfectly. i think it is a setting i am unaware of. anybody?????? how do i fix??????

drotars@mac.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a fix in the 2017 version of Animate that might help. If you haven't done it already, do the Animate update, and then open and republish your animations, and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there an update to animate 207? i am currently running animate 2017 build 16.0.0.112     if there is an update where do i find it and which one is it? i am running the latest version of mac 10.12.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate was just updated to that version. Have you republished your animation and added it back into Dreamweaver since doing the update to Animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have. It stopped working this afternoon after having worked for the last week since uploading the newest version of animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As well, it works when you upload it to the server but in live preview it doesn't. The background shows however but the animation is missing.

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines