• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't synchronize two audio sources

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to synchronize audio but the increments on the timeline are too wide.  So dragging a wav file left or right moves it too far.  I've turned off snap but it still does it.  How do I remove frame by frame incremental time?  I need smoother dragging because getting two wav files to play on top of each other is impossible and I have echo. I've zoomed in as far as I can go.  I can move the mouse where I want but when I click the timeline it snaps forward or backwards to what looks like a 10th of a second.  I need 100th of a second. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to reiterate:  it looks like 29.97 frames per second is my limitation.  I have version 12.

Can i switch the time increments to miliseconds on version 12 of Premier Elements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The lowest you can go is 1/29 per second depending on the framerate of the project (alt+arrow left/right)

If you want more control over audio you need a more professional program like Premiere Pro.

Or try Audacity to sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a good tutorial about how to use the free Audacity to sync audio for Premier Elements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2kLOnOnx9c

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines