Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working with two machines

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I work with LR6 on two machines, one is my desktop with two external drives where I keep my pictures and catalog. I have a second portable Surface pro 3 with only 125 GB of memory. Since there is no Mobile LR for windows tablets, I cannot use this solution. Therefore I would have to download LR on this tablet too, which I am allowed by my CC subscription.  I know about common solutions on how to work in two machines in this case, but they do not work for me for the following reasons:

Using a portable Hard Drive: It is to big and dangerous to keep carrying it

Sincronizing catalog and pictures through Dropbox or One Drive: The limited HD memory on my Surface does not permit this options since I have to sinc the full catalog and pictures.

So my question is: Can I work with lightroom full program on my Windows Tablet using only sincronized smart previews colections?

I thank you all beforehand for an answer or sugestions on the best procedure in this case.

Rgrds

MC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?