Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver Snippets not updating from 'CC 2017 Beta' to '2017'

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just updated to Dreamweaver CC 2017 from Dreamweaver CC 2017 Beta.  And am having problems with snippets not syncing.

I have been using the betas (1, 2 & 3) for the last few months and made sure to sync my Snippets to the Creative Cloud via automatic syncing, which has been working fine.

However on updating to CC 2017 and checking import settings box these have not been updated, all my recent snippets are not appearing.  Only the ones from the older (pre beta) version Dreamwever are showing up.

This is literally hundreds of snippets, across dozens of hours of work, which I am sure you will agree is rather disconcerting to lose.

Edit: I have just also seen that this isn't limited to snippets but also all other Sync settings.  Sites, Keyboard shortcuts, workspaces and Application preferences.

Is there any way to restore these from CC?
Alternatively I still have DW CC2017 Beta installed are these somewhere in a folder as a local hard copy not just in the cloud that I use?

Finally when I try to open the Beta I just get a modal window saying thanks for participating in the beta.  Very frustrating to have them there and yet not be able to access them!

System: Windows 10

Things I have tried

1. Restarting dreamweaver
  2. Checking import settings in the preferences -> Sync menu

Any help gratefully appreciated

Antony

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Thanks Preran.  Contacted support and they solved it quickly.

For others who may have the same problem.  They copied the preferences folder from the DW Beta to DW 2017. Make a Backup first just incase!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your frustration. I suggest getting in touch with Customer Support for assistance with your issue. Contact us | Adobe

Thank you for participating in the Beta program to help improve DW.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Preran.  Contacted support and they solved it quickly.

For others who may have the same problem.  They copied the preferences folder from the DW Beta to DW 2017. Make a Backup first just incase!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines