• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter 11 Not Detecting Powerpoint 365 Click-to-Run

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the Presenter 11 installer and have tried running it several times. I reviewed the summary.htm file and found that it was exiting with an error 6 and 7. I then looked at the main log file and found that it is not detecting Powerpoint 32-bit or 64-bit installed on my system. I have Office 365/2013 installed as Click-to-Run and have no way to uninstall/reinstall as an MSI/EXE based installation.

Is there a patch or work-around to get Presenter installed?

Windows 10

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

After spending several hours troubleshooting this myself and several additional hours with Adobe Online Support, I was finally able to get Presenter to install by installing the 64-bit version of MS Office 2013. Office 2016 is not supported by Presenter at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 6, Exit Code: 7 Installation Errors - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/errors-exit-code-6-exit.html

Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html for information on how to review your installation logs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already completed the steps in these KB's. The installer continues to be unable to identify that PowerPoint is installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Presenter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bryan,

Can you try to reinstall MS-Office with default settings and then try to install Adobe Presenter 11 and check if you still get the same issue?

If the issue is still not resolved then you can please contact Adobe chat  support at Contact Customer Care  to get your issue resolved.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After spending several hours troubleshooting this myself and several additional hours with Adobe Online Support, I was finally able to get Presenter to install by installing the 64-bit version of MS Office 2013. Office 2016 is not supported by Presenter at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources