• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC Subscription Issue

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student and subscribed to 1 year Adobe CC package by paying the discounted student price.

This was my first subscription as a student and I made this in October 2016.

The Adobe CC package was working fine after my subscription.

Today randomly I received an email from Adobe that my membership has expired as they haven't received a payment to renew it.

The email asked me to log into my account and make the necessary payment before Nov 8 in order to continue with the subscription.

So I logged into my account and I saw that the site correctly mentions that I have a student subscription for Adobe CC which will expire in October 2017.

However just in the next line it is written that my plan has expired and I need to renew it.

Please help. Why this issue at Adobe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... click below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your message.

However just to let you know it was the adobe support page only which said that Customer care support is not available for my problem and I should go through the 24/7 available forums to get my issue resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue related to prepaid 12 month subscription to photoshop cc and lightroom. I bought the prepaid card through amazon and sold by amazon. The redemption code worked when I signed up and installed the software, but out of nowhere I got an email saying my subscription expired.

Different from your situation is that I do not have a student code and the adobe site does say I am expired.

I chatted with someone from Adobe who told me it was an amazon issue. Amazon referred me back to Adobe and told me to tell them it was specifically a prepaid 12 month subscription. The next adobe chat person asked me for my redemption code ... luckily I still had the card.

He sent the link to redeem and it didn't work. He then used my account with a password reset on his end to redeem. It didn't work. I explained I used the code when I created my account. The adobe support person couldn't do anything, so my situation is in limbo as I await a response from support in 2 days.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know you're not alone in a random plan expired email when you have a 12 month plan. You can use the online chat to get support for the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dug deeper and it does say my subscription is good until 2017. lol

"Your plan: Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year, prepaid)‎
Expiration date: October 7, 2017
Your plan has expired. Please update your payment details to reactivate it."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zymurgypg,

would you mind sharing the case number to me by personal ,message so that I can follow up with this.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue with my subscription but it clearly said, till 8 october 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi king_jikke101,

If you are still facing the issue then I would request you to share the details by private message so that I can follow up.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines