• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random spots appearing on composition?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After finishing all my animation, I went back to Frame 1 to find all these random spots appearing on my composition. I have black, blue and grey vectors that appear through the animation using the write-on effect, and I'm assuming it has something to do with that. But all the write-on effects are set to appear on transparent. Any ideas on how to rectify this? Thanks!

Screenshot

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 10.46.13 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

I'll guess you're using an AE Effect to make lines appear.  You're seeing the Initial brush points.  Just trim up the layers' in points to the spots where the animations begin and you should be good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll guess you're using an AE Effect to make lines appear.  You're seeing the Initial brush points.  Just trim up the layers' in points to the spots where the animations begin and you should be good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am using the Write-On effect. I'm not sure what you mean by "trimming up" the layer's initial brush points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can trim an AE layer like you trim video in an NLE.  This is "first ten minutes of the AE 101 class" kind of stuff,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I misunderstood your response. I know what trimming layers is, I thought you meant trimming the initial brush points and was confused on how to do that. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines