• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to stop lines from 'blurring' after a few strokes?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated sketch to the latest version, and somehow lines I drew keeps blurring after a few strokes. Is this a bug? I tried different brushes and all of them keeps doing the same. Is there a way to work around this? I'm using Ipad 4 on the latest IOs, so technically I should not have watercolor effect on my device.

I attached an example below. Notice how lines on the hood are blurry compared to the head. They are drawn first.

IMG_3691.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Hi Kaiye.

I responded to this in the in-app feedback this morning. Did you get my response? A couple of questions and something I'm going to need from you:

1. Is this happening all the time with every drawing you do? Can you try duplicating it in a new drawing in a new project?

2. Those lines that are blurred.... Did you remember if you used the Undo/Redo function when drawing them?

3. Can you share the project with me? Here's how to do that in case you've never done it before:

* Sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=sketch

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kaiye.

I responded to this in the in-app feedback this morning. Did you get my response? A couple of questions and something I'm going to need from you:

1. Is this happening all the time with every drawing you do? Can you try duplicating it in a new drawing in a new project?

2. Those lines that are blurred.... Did you remember if you used the Undo/Redo function when drawing them?

3. Can you share the project with me? Here's how to do that in case you've never done it before:

* Sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=sketch with your Adobe ID

* Select the project to share

* Click on Share/Send Link, then the button Create Public Link; at that point, you can choose to send the link to an email address.

* Don't post it here; send it to me through the in-app feedback.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sue,

I just saw your respond from the in app feedback. I'll reply to you from there.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines