• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2017 CC font size issue

Enthusiast ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to CC 2017. I'm on an iMac. When I select text and go to the menu bar at the top, I type in the new font size I want. And... nothing happens.  When I hit "enter," it just goes back to the original font size. If I chose a font size from the pull-down menu. THEN it changes. But I want to be able to type in my own size. How do I fix/change that? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem. When I try to edit paragraph settings like right or left ident for example, I cannot change the setting with my keyboard. I click in the box and usually I could change the setting with up or down arrow, but now nothing happens, or worst, up and down arrow make the selector just move up and down in the text box. I can change the ident setting manually by clicking arrows next to the menu bar but that's it, cannot control it with the keyboard though. Any thoughts about this one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try restoring your InDesign preferences:

Trash, Replace, Reset, or Restore the application Preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zoran,

We are looking into this focus issue mentioned above. However as a workaround you can try the following:-

1. Instead of text selection, if you just place the insertion pointer in the paragraph, then it works fine or

2. You can click (or select) any another field and come back to the desired field.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vineet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vineet... are you also working on my issue? Do you have any suggestions for me? Thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julia,

As emailed you on your Email, please try those steps and let us know the results.

Thanks

Vineet Chauhan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This error appears every when selecting more than just one parapraph.
A very boring issue,o format a longer text-passage in steps of only one paragraph.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines