Exit

Lightroom photo shadows have many layers of noise

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, guys

I need your help!

This is Canon Raw file, and I am using MacBook Lightroom 5.

Please take a close look at bottom shadows. When I zoom in, the noise layers will decrease, but there are still some noise.

What adjustment can I do?

Thank you guys!!

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 7.48.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-11-08 at 8.13.08 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not really sure what you're asking here, nor am I sure what we are supposed to be looking at. Digital images have noise. I use the luminance adjustment in the detail panel to help control noise along with the clarity adjustment. You need to make those adjustments with the image being displayed at 1:1 magnification. Otherwise your adjustments won't be accurate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My first thought would be to go into the "details" panel and turn on some noise reduction at a low setting. If that is a little heavy handed, try an adjustment brush.

If you want, put a copy of the unedited raw file on a sharing service like DropBox or GoogleDrive and post a URL here, and we can take a look and make recommendations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines