Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign by a smart card

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have make a form and the users of this form must sign the document with a digital signature. Is it possible to change the signature properties so that it only can be signed with a smart card?

All users (here) have a smart card terminal connection on the keyboard and a smart card!

I have searched, but can’t find this option. Does anybody know of this is possible?

Kind regards,

Jarno

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can preconfigure digital signature fields a number of ways. Limiting the to certain security handlers is one of them. More information is in the Acrobat JavaScript reference. Take a look at the signatureSetSeedValue field method in particular.

Also: http://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/DigSig/Acrobat_DigSig_WorkflowGuide.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello George,

Thank u for sending me the hyperlink. I will look at the signatureSetSeedValue field method.

Kind regards,

Jarno

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have searched into the manual => http://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/DigSig/Acrobat_DigSig_WorkflowGuide.pdf for the setting to change the signature properties so that it only can be signed with a smart card. I have find the part about signatureSetSeedValue (see reply George_Johnson), but i cannot created a javascript for it. Can somebody help me with that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines