Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribution License

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have applied for a Distribution Licence so I can download the .MSI Offline Flash install.  But after 3-4 working days I have not received an email .  I have checked my blocked and junk email system.  Please can this be checked with the Licence team.. Thanks in advance...

Ric

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Get chat help with orders, refunds, and exchanges (non-CC)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-b.html ( http://adobe.ly/1d3k3a5 )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The above solution is not valid in my case since there are no Adobe websites that offer the download of the distributed version of Flash.  You have to register for a Distribution licence, then once granted, Adobe email you a download link.  I have not received the download link in a timely order.

I have been on the Adobe Chat and they say they cannot help and that I should create a new Forum post which is then answered by an Adobe support person.  So not sure why the Chat team could not have raised an internal call and passed it to the relevant team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have the same problem, was this ever resolved?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mikel58324495 ,

Not everyone is impacted by this issue.  The vast majority of licensing requests are approved successfully and the customer receives the email in a timely manner without issue.  Some customers are experiencing issues where they don't receive the email.

I'll notify the licensing team to resend your email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Himikel58324495 ,

The licensing team has resent the email.  Pleas confirm if you did, or did not receive the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria – yes I have received the email.

Thank you for your help with this matter – it is much appreciated

Regards

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mikel58324495

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mike,

Yes it was resolved in my case but only after jumping through several hoops!!!

What should have happened is an Adobe Staff person reply to my forum post, but they did not.  I had to find another forum post where an Adobe Staff person had replied and asked the forum poster to message directly and they would then contact the License Team. So I did the same and then within 1-2 days another Adobe Staff Person emailed me the download link.

You could try the same by sending m_vargas a message - m_vargas

Not a great support method from Adobe.  You should be able to log a call directly with Adobe.  Hope this helps.

Ric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines