• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Olympus OM-D E-M5 II .orf files aren't recognized in Lr 2015.7 or 5.7.1?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom It does not recognize raw format files from camera Olympus om-d m5 mark2. What to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need Lightroom 6.0 / Lightroom CC 2015 or later.

or use the free Adobe DNG Converter version 9.0 or later

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that the trial free version of the site is one of the latter? Lightroom 6.0 / Lightroom CC 2015. I downloaded for review purchase tariff for photographers, but she did not open the files. I'm afraid that'll buy a subscription and still can not open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that the trial free version of the site is one of the latter? Lightroom 6.0 / Lightroom CC 2015. I downloaded for review purchase tariff for photographers, but she did not open the files. I'm afraid that'll buy a subscription and still can not open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean "did not open the files"? Exactly what happened? What was the complete exact word-for-word error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"it is impossible to fulfill the request module can not interpret the file". it writes Photoshop. and Lightroom writes "the file is not recognized by the raw format support in Lightroom"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm the exact version NUMBER of you Lightroom. Go to Help->System Info and report back what the version number of Lightroom is there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is such

Lightroom version: CC 2015.7 [ 1090788 ]

License: Trial

Operating system: Windows 7

Version: 6.1

and such

Lightroom version: 5.7.1 [994254]

License type: Perpetual

Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate Edition

Version: 6.1 [7601]

not one nor the other does not open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and you are 100% sure that the version of LR that has version number CC 2015.7 [ 1090788 ] doesn't open these files? Could you try one more time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

иванл44953128 wrote:

there is such

Lightroom version: CC 2015.7 [ 1090788 ]

License: Trial

Operating system: Windows 7

Version: 6.1

and such

Lightroom version: 5.7.1 [994254]

License type: Perpetual

Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate Edition

Version: 6.1 [7601]

not one nor the other does not open

I'm not clear from your responses if you're actually launching version 5.7 or CC 2015.7.

Can you upload a typical Raw Olympus file and post a link here so we can test it on our systems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried 20 times, restart the computer, restart the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the only thing I have left to ask is to confirm you typed the name of your camera properly, that you didn't make any typing mistakes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote it right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought of another question

Are you using any other software to handle/copy/move or edit/process these photos before you try to import the photos into Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then unfortunately I cannot explain why the photos will not open in LR CC 2015.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Launched here and there, the result is the same - do not open. I can https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Ihk8NpUghdSDZka01sb0w3b0U

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines