• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom syncing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently took around 200 photos for a friend, I got all of them edited in lightroom.   I went to look at them again today to make sure they were all done the way I wanted and lightroom said all of my photos were missing due to syncing with lightroom mobile.  how do i get all of those photos back on my computer so i can finish editing them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

I can't think of anything that I could've done.  I do the same thing everytime with lightroom.  I've never had this happen, but it's ok I figured out how to get them from my lightroom mobile back on the desktop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never seen a message like that. And I have never seen images go missing because of syncing with Lightroom Mobile. Is that really the exact message that you received?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well the photos have an exclamation point on them and it says photo missing synced with lightroom mobile.  But it won't let me get them from lightroom mobile.  So no I suppose it wasn't due to lightroom mobile, but they have disappeared off of lightroom on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you moved the images from where they were originally on your hard drive?

Are the images on an external hard drive that has been disconnected?

Have you done anything with these images since they were synchronized?

The ! on an image usually indicates that the image is no longer located in the folder where it was originally imported. So I have to ask again, have you moved those images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I never moved the images, the only thing I did was import them from my sd card, put them in a certain collection then edited the photos.  We had moved my computer from one room to another, and when I got back on lightroom that's when it said the photos were missing and synced with lightroom mobile.  I have searched everywhere on my computer for them and all I find are the original photos.  The edited photos are on my mobile lightroom but I don't know how to get them back on to the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were the images imported to an external hard drive that is not connected or the drive letter has changed? I have never encountered such a problem when just trying to sync images with Lightroom Mobile. From my point of view, you must have done something that deleted those images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't think of anything that I could've done.  I do the same thing everytime with lightroom.  I've never had this happen, but it's ok I figured out how to get them from my lightroom mobile back on the desktop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines