• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom crashes everytime i try and import

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time i try and import pics into light room from any location it gets so far the tell me lghtroom has stopped working and need to be closed?

it doest tell me any error codes just its stopped

running windows 10, LR 6.5.1 checked for updates and im apparently upto date

anyhelp would be appreciated as i can do anything with it atm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR6.5.1 is not up to date. Please update to 6.7 first and post back: Install Photoshop Lightroom

What is the type of your graphic card?

You may also want to try to deactivate the GPU acceleration: Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for your response - last night i reinstalled and found that it wasnt updating so now have the newest version still wih no luck but managed to get pics imported with the auto import.

ive also checked my graphics settings and the settings in lightroom and it says the gpu is supported (amd 6770) and passed the start up check

ive just gone throught and checked to see if it lets me import and so far it hasn't crashed so it seams to have fixed itself!

thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines