• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export problems

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Earlier this week I tried to export some photos in JPEG, about 2-300kb, they would not export.

I received a screen, which said: "Export Results      Some export operations were not performed.   A file could not be created"

This problem started with Lightroom 5.7.1 I thought by purchasing an upgrade to Lightroom 6 would fix the problem. I successfully exported two photos form Lightroom 6, then above started again.

I am now totally depressed. I am not very good with computers, so I do not know what to do. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your export settings - File Settings and Image Sizing.

Are you using the latest LR 6.7?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is in return of a PM:

Please respond to the questions asked.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines