Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Reset Required!

Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I'm learning Ch, I'm constantly making a adjustments to what effect it has, but the problem with this is, I soon forget where I was in the first place?

1. The Undo cmd+Z and Redo shift+cmd+Z is very useful, but sometimes I would just like to be able to Reset and start again! Is there a Reset option?

2. I would like to turn off the options/settings, so I can see, from scratch, what each does in turn. Is there a Blank Canvas of Settings? Hope that makes sense!?

2016-11-10_12-32-09.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice that when I click on the Scene... I can make adjustments and I get a X... If I click on this, it resets to default setting. Great!

However, when I click Puppet, I seem to get the same settings, but when I make adjustments.. no X? You have to double click and then enter 0, press Return/Enter to reset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Best option for a reset is in the history window. Window > History. Just highlight the first thing in the list and you'll rewind to the start.

2. In the puppet panel some properties (track item behaviors) have a little menu icon next to them - you can remove or hide them in the scene from there.

3. The puppet values are a foundation, the defaults for your puppet. Yes, there is no X - you determine the defaults for what works best with your art. Once you're in a scene, that X means "restore to default" - whatever you've set originally in the puppet panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Again!

The History Panel.... In Ps I paint and use History a lot.. never gave this a though in Ch... amazing!

I've just checked this out... Selected it from Windows.... Wow.. it goes way back to when I first started using and not just the latest session! I've pulled the History Panel away from the Main WorkSpace and have it as a floating Window.. this will be very useful!

I'm still not 100% sure why there are two Properties.. Panels that seem to be showing the same thing, although one is slightly different. However, it may become a bit clearer when I get further into Ch!? I'm still working on a head and one eye! Slow... I know!

Thanks again for your invaluable help!

2016-11-10_19-03-14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just realized  the Floating History Panel remains a part of the WorkSpace I created... So it pops back up as soon as I open Cn... Excellent!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have created about 15 different tracks in a scene by adding a lot of assets. I need to be able to reset ONLY the puppet, and not get rid of all of the other assets that are perfectly timed in the scene.

Is there a way to do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines