• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online

Enthusiast ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I decided I'd give Publish Online a try (having been to a workshop on the various digital publishing options available) and am very disappointed to find that it doesn't work on my system.  After I click Publish Online, it goes through the upload process and then shows me a screen with a button that says "View Document" and a URL with a "Copy" button next to it.  The View Document link does not work, and the Copy link doesn't work.  I tried manually typing the link, but that doesn't work either (possibly because the window may have cut off some of the link so I couldn't read it to type all of it).

Any idea why this just wouldn't work on my system?  I'm using InDesign CC 2015.  I just got a new computer which is running Windows 10.  I've never tried Publish Online before, so I don't really know much about it.

Thanks, Phyllis

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I got an answer elsewhere on this.  If anyone else runs into this issue:  After you click out of the "View Document" box, go under "Files > Recently Published" and you can open the published-online file from there (it opens in a browser where you can copy the URL).  No idea why the main dialog box doesn't work, but that workaround works fine.  Thanks, Phyllis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also publish (export) the InDesign document as a Fixed Layout ePub.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines