Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo changes by going from Develop to Libary

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question
Since a shortwhile I have wenn I goes with a photo in Lightroom from Develop to Libary that the photo changes. The photo becomes less sharp (it's looks like a soft layer that comes over the photo) and the photo turns warmer, the color temperture changes. When I do export the image the less sharpness remains and change of color is depending on which program / app (Windows 10) I use on the Pc to open the picture.

Knows someone what here is happening, what the problem could should be?

I have downloaded and integrated the Lightroom update (6.7), the problem is still there. A few weeks ago my pc is total refreshed (new Windows and harddrive) and Lightroom again installed, probably from that moment the problem is started, where I'm not sure about. In al the years use never had this problem.

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Different colors in Develop and Library is usually caused by a defective monitor profile.

Windows 10 is known to install monitor manufacterers' monitor profiles, that are very often broken/low quality.

Try setting the monitor profile to sRGB, if this fixes the issue, you should ideally calibrate your monitor with a hardware calibrator.

Press the Windows key+R, enter colorcpl in the box, and hit Enter.

Add the sRGB profile, then set it as Default profile. See screenshot (from Windows 7) below.

Make su

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Different colors in Develop and Library is usually caused by a defective monitor profile.

Windows 10 is known to install monitor manufacterers' monitor profiles, that are very often broken/low quality.

Try setting the monitor profile to sRGB, if this fixes the issue, you should ideally calibrate your monitor with a hardware calibrator.

Press the Windows key+R, enter colorcpl in the box, and hit Enter.

Add the sRGB profile, then set it as Default profile. See screenshot (from Windows 7) below.

Make sure that Use my settings for this device is checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many Thanks Per. The problem is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines