• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive issue: Does anyone know why the text doesn't move up?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why the text doesn't move up with the image when scaling the browser window down before it hits the next breakpoint?

It leaves a huge gap between the image and the text as soon as you start scaling down. It doesn't do this in design or preview mode, just when published or viewing in browser. I've tried every responsive variation on the text boxes as far as I know!

I've not had a problem with this before.

http://amessagefromfatherchristmas.businesscatalyst.com/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Place the image and the textbox into a newly created .muse document, upload this document to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we can have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place the image and the textbox into a newly created .muse document, upload this document to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we can have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I will do that later. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines