• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet Disappeared.

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything was going swimmingly until I decided to arm the duck with a water gun and set up a cycle layer for the shooting process. He has now entirely disappeared from my timeline. However, when I select mesh in the timeline view I can see something is there. Any ideas on what is going on? I know it is something simple, but just can't figure it out.

Thanks,

Paige

Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 10.01.48 AM (2).pngScreen Shot 2016-11-10 at 10.05.35 AM (2).pngScreen Shot 2016-11-10 at 10.07.06 AM (2).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Swimmingly. I see what you did there.

It looks like there's a behavior added to the top Duck folder - what is that? Wondering if it's hiding him with cycle layers or something.

Worst case scenario, can you export a .puppet file and share it so I can take a closer look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sure can get you the puppet! What's the best way to get it to you?

Thank you for taking a look!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

File > Export > Puppet. Upload to Google Drive / Dropbox / Creative Cloud / etc. Post link here or DM me privately.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines